email me. feel awesome.

09 October 2009

Do the Doo-Wop





Fall presents so many beautiful photo opportunities I fail to take advantage of. It's unfortunate, really. All the leaves with the wetness pouring on them, or off of them, or slowly drying around them with the little drops placed so aesthetically. I do love fall. Perhaps since we have been truly experiencing fall for the past little while (over two weeks straight of rain, clouds and wind) that I felt so inspired to blog it up. Fall just feels so wonderful! Quite invigorating.
My plans for tonight consist of nothing, because I am a loser with no friends who aren't workaholics. Well, that's not true, but everyone is working tonight, and I'm sitting at the computer by myself on this blustery Friday evening. Woot.
Hmm...my plan was to make this a really very good blog, but I'm drawing a blank. Maybe the acknowledgment and ensuing analysis of my loserishness brought my blog potential down a few points. Actually many points. Many, many points. I will try to get a good one germinating in my brain for you ghosts, and who knows, maybe I'll write it on my napkin again.
Also, Katelyn took a photo of my with wonderfully wet glasses and a creepy face going on, so I thought I'd share that loveliness with you.

2 comments:

Mugs said...

Yes try not to make that face again... It is very! SCARY!!! Capital letters nessecitated!

Callie said...

lol. i know.