email me. feel awesome.

01 January 2010

Compliments of: Collingwood Orthodontics

Merry Christmas, by the way. And New Year.
As lame as it may seem to some that I hung out with my boyfriend on New Year's Eve completely sober (it wasn't lame, by the way, it was quite fun), it is nowhere near as lame as Katelyn and Alexandria were.
There is an application on Facebook called Sorority Life; perhaps you've heard of it. They are both addicted to this game and play it constantly, and lo and behold, they played it together last night. Isn't that just awful? Let's celebrate a New Year by playing a stereotypical college sorority game on Facebook until our eyes bleed. In addition to this, they watched a movie and then proceeded to play Scrabble. All of these things are great and good things in their own way, but for New Year's Eve? It just seems ridiculous. It kind of makes me glad I turned them down (Mugs asked me first). No offense guys, but, you know. Not my deal.
Not that I'm hating on their idea of fun, of course. As long as they enjoyed themselves, that's what matters. Although I imagine throughout the evening they brought attention to their activities on their own, they themselves being in disbelief about it all, echoing such phrases as, "I can't believe this is what we're doing on New Year's," or, "As if this is what we're doing," and the like.
In somewhat relative news, I wanted to hang out with Katelyn after work today, but seeing as it was New Year's Eve last night (very late) and I had to work at eight (very early) I'm thoroughly exhausted and I'll just want to leave her house at probably nine or earlier, so I don't want to waste her time being a tired, mildly grouchy friend who smells like McDonald's and wreck everything. So, sorry we can't hang out, but it's for the best, my love. Sunday, perhaps?
If you haven't seen my Facebook status lately, or even know my Facebook is around, I've been saying I dig Snowgoons. This is because I do. I like their rhymes, and good beats. It's not stupid rap with swearing used as filler. I mean, they swear of course, but with purpose. Anyway, I really liek them. They're all I've been listening to the last few days. Mostly.

No comments: