email me. feel awesome.

02 January 2010

Caramella 70

Well, my big plan was to come on here and complain and have you share in the grief that is losing my most favourite and valuable cosmetics investment, which is cheap but rad lip gloss, due to the fact that I am painting a picture right now and when I paint my things get into a state of disarray and I have a tendency to forget where everything went. However, it seems I can do this no longer. You see, I have found the lip gloss. It was under my writing book on my desk, which is why I couldn't find it. My writing book is seldom on my desk, rather, it resides next to my bed where I can easily access it in my moments of inspiration, which is usually at night when my thoughts start to wander. In any case, I decided to look under the book, and there was the gloss, painfully lonesome, awaiting its own discovery by me, its fair mistress. And there I was to rescue it from the dangers of a cold, hard desk filled with stuff.
Needless to say, I'm terribly excited we have been reunited. I was beginning to lose hope by the end, which is truly awful of me, and I even tried my backup gloss which doesn't look or smell nearly as good. Ah, but joy of joys, I found the tender little tube, and its sheer shimmer and sweet smell now linger on the margins of my mouth with deep satisfaction and completeness.

2 comments:

katelyn said...

loser.

Callie said...

yeah, well.