email me. feel awesome.

02 January 2010

Moony Night

I like the way the Moonlight glows
At night when I am all alone
How it reflects off of the snow
And settles in my eyes

I hope that when I look at you
You see in me what I see in you
The light reflecting off the snow
From the Moon and into you

Then we can feed off each other
The light flowing from one to other
The night growing inside of me
And back to you, we're one another

The way your eyes appear so bright
They must be storing up Moonlight
I love staring into your eyes
Filled with colours of the night

When the light comes from the Moon
And bounces off the snow to you
I hope you think of me too
And know that I'll be with you soon

I like it when the Moonlight glows
At night when I am all alone
How it reflects off of the snow
And I can see your eyes

No comments: