email me. feel awesome.

15 August 2009

Shortened Blog!!!!!

Well, tomorrow is the day I see family I haven't seen since I was very young indeed, although I have talked on msn and facebook with one cousin. I know I'm supposed to be happy to see them and such, and I am, truly I am, but I am not made for social gatherings, particularly with my very loud Italian-esque family. I usually end up sitting or standing in silence with food being shoved down my throat, occassionally being asked a question just to prove they know I exist. So, as glad as I am to be seeing people who I haven't seen in ages, I am too quiet and feedable to relate to anyone for longer than five minutes, so I imagine that as long as they're talking, I won't be.
Anyway, I worked today finally, and that was good stuff. I was going to do a way better post but I decided just now that I want to go for a stroll, so that's what I'm doing. I'll blog Monday or Tuesday probably.

2 comments:

full_of_puppy_love said...

ITALIAN! more like greek! and dont you find it odd how all of the maclarens are so loud and yet you and i dont like social gatherings.... maybe we get it from dad.

Callie said...

we have more mcintosh in us than we think