email me. feel awesome.

07 August 2009

Hum

Well, I was going to twitter out, but it isn't working for me. The site itself stopped loading as soon as I tried picking out a profile picture, so I tried just going to a different page, but it won't let me do that either. Now I can't find out if I will be a part of twitter's under 25 statistics. Lame.
Another thing that's lame: this computer! Oh, how lame it is. It is moving in slow motion, which for dial-up would be acceptable, but it is supposed to be high speed internet, so the slowness is greatly unappreciated and frustrating. Even my non-internet programs are slowing down. I've only done about five hands of Hearts in ten minutes. The one thing that seems to be functioning normally is iTunes, which I thankfully, mercifully managed to get working again, but it took a while to load when I first opened it. Needless to say, I realyl hate this piece of modern technology, which is why I hope to save for a MacBook, that's if I can handle not buying every fabulous article of clothing I want as soon as I have some hot fresh dollars in my fist. It shall be a most strenuous journey, but I'm sure, eventually, a worthy one.
Bad news bears, though: Alexandria's brithday party tomorrow. Well, that's not bad, but my lack of present or even present ideas is bad news bears. Why do I not have a gift for her? ARRRRG. This sucks. I'm terrible. And Mugs is very right, my blogging is supremely slacking these days. I just get so distracted, and, more often than not, frustrated. I feel very lazy indeed. Nothing is happening in my days.
Well, other than helping Mugs paint his fence, which I thought was kind of fun, but he finds it depressing because it keeps him locked up at his house all the time, so now I'm feeling dpressed for him. It's taking way too long, and we had the Tyrants at it today.
Which means I saw Bonwick, finally, who I haven't seen since June. It was good I guess. He is the same, as is expected for most humanoids.
Man alive, I'm so sick of sitting here doing nothign these days. I feel like I'm going to start growing algae or something, like a sloth. It's most unfortunate. Oh, know what else is unfortunate and supremely loserish? I do notes on facebook again, which in itself is bad enough, but lately I've been doing them and then just not publishing them so that it seems like I'm not doing them.
I'm very sad.
By sad I mean pathetic.
And loserish.
Oh, Katelyn is back. Very tanned, very not hanging out with me because she's SHOPPING of all things, after a trip to Dominican. How deep those pockets must be.

2 comments:

full_of_puppy_love said...

lol callie. trevor and i got much amusement from this post. as for saving for a macbook, you can ask the bank to open a savings account for you where they transfer a percentage or a specific amount of dollars out of each paycheque and into the account. just an idea. also if you put all of your change at the end of the day in a jar, youd be surprised how much money you have at the end of one month.

Callie said...

that's a good plan, i was thinking on doing that. the account i mean. and perhaps the change is a good idea too