email me. feel awesome.

20 November 2009

Ay!

So, I planned on blogging and explaining how my previous blog really helped for a nice vent, and then how I went to my singing recital and it was fabulous and such, but then I come on Facebook and what should I find but that my childhood friend (friends no longer are we) is pregnant. Is that not ridiculous? OH MY GOSH. I don't even know what to say. This relationship is a big part of what ended our friendship, and right when she told me she had unprotected sex with him the first time I said do it safe or don't do it all, preferably not at all, and she said she knows and blah blah blah, but lo and behold, here she is with a 14-week organism blooming inside of her. I just can't believe it. I am truly, deeply in disbelief. When she was younger she said she wasn't even going to kiss anybody until her wedding day, which I knew wouldn't happen, but you understand that she was obviously going to save herself for one person. It's just nuts. When she got with him she became a totally different person. I miss her.

No comments: