email me. feel awesome.

20 November 2009

Callie and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


Written in the style of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
Today I had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. This whole week I haven't gotten adequate sleep at all so I've been incredibly tired and it all seemed to build up and make me especially tired today and I was so tired when I got up I forgot where I was which is always a bad start to the day and I could barely keep my eyes open as I got out of bed and I was so tired I don't remember taking a shower but I must have because I blew dry my hair but while I was doing that I almost fell asleep and I hurt my ankle trying to catch myself from falling off my bed.
When I was doing my makeup I noticed I needed to tweeze some stray eyebrow hairs so I did but one made me bleed and another one I pinched my skin and it hurt a lot and when I was putting on my mascara the wand went right into my eye and it made me tear up so I had to wash off my mascara and start all over again.
I left for school too early so when I got there it was really crappy and the music they played before class was terrible and my first period class was mind-numbingly tedious and then second period was good but then third period came and lately my friends have kind of made me feel left out because they are getting mighty close these days and I am being left in the dust and then in fourth I felt like a robot due to my increasing boredom and misery so I stopped talking until fifth and when I did talk Mugs just pointed out that I hadn't talked for forty-one minutes and that made me sad so I stopped again kind of and he didn't even ask what was up until after school but by then I was so sick of waiting for him to ask I didn't even tell him.
I rushed our good-bye because I wanted to be courteous to my friends who walk home with me and not make them wait for a long time but I shouldn't have because they didn't even wait for me so I felt bad for rushing our good-bye because I wanted it to last longer and I felt angry and lonely because apparently sitting on their asses and watching the O.C. or whatever it is they do is more important than waiting the great length of time that is five minutes for their friend to say good-bye to her boyfriend and then when I went outside I saw them walking ahead of me and into one of their homes so I walked home by myself like a loser and cried the whole way, because I felt like I could have vanished from the face of the Earth forever and they wouldn't give two fucks about me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about one f..baby i feel your pain..but the good thing God will never forsake u