email me. feel awesome.

28 June 2009

Booty-Full


















Gotta love random music, like the music I'm listening to right now, which seems everlasting. It's very fun, though. Nice bouncy atmosphere.
Anyway, on Friday Katelyn and I decided to get all dressed up and go for a semi-formal date, and it was very much indeed! We were ultimately sexy, as seen by the photomographicuses. We went to see the movie My Sister's Keeper, and it made me cry so bad! My goodness. They call it a tear jerker for a reason. If you haven't seen it, go check it out. If you dig movies like that. If you don't know what "like that" means, exactly, then go Google it for yourself or something. Actually, using a search engine with a black background is more environmentally friendly, as it uses less energy than a white background. So do that.
Then yesterday Katelyn and Alexandria and I went to a Latin festival at the Mountain, and it was wondrous. It was sort of boring at first, as we were not doing anything at all, really, but then I was volunteered for this like basic Latin dancing thing in front of everyone, so I had a good time doing that, shaking my booty and whatnot. Then there was this dance studio there, and they were all dancing very sexy Latin-y dances, and we were privileged enough to ogle these beautiful black men, so perfectly sculpted as dancers are, and it was awesome. Then, after a pit stop at the overpriced Starbucks, Alexandria went and danced to the live band that was there as if we were a couple, because we brought no boys, and that was really very fun! Then we watched the dance studio dancers again, except they were in the middle of a thing and were like switching partners and it was so free and fun-looking and so wonderfully not choreographed. I really enjoyed it. Then there was fireworks to finish the night off, and while we watched the Earth's atmosphere cringe, we all smiled primitively at the bright lights and big sounds, and it was nice.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Here's my comments.

Awesome photographs. Love the one of christmas lights? in a tree?

Also, love the black and white dress! Not sure if its yours.. or who the girl wearing it is. But I like it, a lot.

A good black background search engine is Blackle.com (Just saying, cause I love littering my blog posts with links so people can easily look into stuff that Im talking about.

I recently bought the book "My Sister's Keeper" because I need to read books before I watch the movies. Its just my thing. I probably won't get around to it while the movie is still in theaters though.

Callie said...

well thank you! i like the dress too, that's why i bought it. haha.
and yes, Christmas lights in a tree.

full_of_puppy_love said...

so why no pictures of the beautiful black men?

Callie said...

because my camera died on the scene