email me. feel awesome.

26 June 2009

I wish this was a sonnet

Happy birthday to Courtland, my brother, who is eighteen today. He's getting very old, you see. I wish I had a job so I could have money so I could give him something nice. My plan is to make him something for tomorrow, when my dad will be here to celebrate and there will be cake and singing and whatnot.
In other news, I went to kickboxing with Mugs. It was good stuff, I hope to do it again. We discovered my right leg roundhouses are pretty good, so that's good stuff, but I feel bad for my left leg. He was kind of getting ignored.
In other news, I went to the beach today and my back is a little burnt, but not really, and it should be gone by tomorrow, possibly earlier tonight. Katelyn and I are going to the movies this fine evening, and we are going to dress up and wear nice shoes and it will be fabulous. It seems kind of ridiculous to dress up for sitting in the dark and then not even look at the person next to you, especially when the movies are regarded as such a casual thing, but we're doing it anyway. Katelyn wants to get better at walking in heels, and I just want to dress pretty. I'm already wearing my dress and I feel most scrumptious. I shall accessorize most applicably with my new black and white bag of sexiness, brought to you (or rather, me) by Alexander Robert Mugford. His initials spell arm! Heh, heh. Anyway, after the movie, I'm going to stay at Katelyn's and it will be wondrous.
I want to write a sonnet, but on what? Suggestions? I will probably think of one later, but hey! You should tell me what you want a sonnet on, and I'll do it for you and it can be dedicated to you. That will give me something to do.

No comments: