email me. feel awesome.

14 February 2009

The GINMASTER 3000

This is how we go.

So you have zero blogs now.
I'm good with that.
I don't think you should be good with that. You're setting low, low standards.
I am? How?......Are you saying I should write a blog?
I am saying that Ginny!
Does that mean I actually have to? It would be worse than Katelyn's.
No it wouldn't. I would love if you had a blog.
And why would you love it if I had one?
I just would, okay Ginnerootootootie?
Okay. I'm not going to writing one though, so you might be disappointed.
DO IT. I command you to.
You command me? It doesnt work that way Callie. I have nothing to write about anyway.
DO IT!!!! It must work that way. I'm using telekinesis to move your hands to the mouse to open a new window and get a blog going.
I don't have a mouse.
Whatever! Please make a blog before I throw up.
Why would you throw up?
Because you make me sick.
That's disappointing.
So are you.
I have nothing to write about.
How about I give you a topic, and you write an efficient but not thrifty opinion on it?
But why?
Because that's what blogs DO. Ha, ha, the past me is so hilarious. As is the present, but regardless...
Where did that come from? You think the present you is hilarious?
I know it, Ginfrancophone, I know it.
Okay. I know it too.
Good. Do you also know that writing a blog is your moral obligation in these difficult times of economic crisis? Or crises, I should say?
Really. What does a blog have to do with that.
EVERYTHING.
How?
Does it even matter any more? Oh Ginny, apathy is setting in. You could free me from it. Please, please, I beg of you, take that step: write a blog.
But I have nothing to write about. And you beg of me a lot.
What can I say? Dignity is one of my strongest points.

As far as I know, that blog is still pending.



:+

1 comment:

Virginia said...

it might be pending for a while