email me. feel awesome.

28 April 2010

Wholly Circumstantial.

I'm so sorry ghosts. I have a really great blog inside me still but due to circumstances I am unable to provide for you at this time. I didn't forget about you, or the blog; in fact I was extremely motivated to write it earlier because I had a deadline. I just can't do it right now. Again, my apologies. Perhaps tomorrow.

From this experience, though, I have learned that setting a date for a blog almost entirely ensures I will write one on that day. Because although I am not writing the intended blog I am still writing one to explain the absence, which must surely be a step in the right direction. I am now setting the new tentative blog date for tomorrow night around 10:00-10:30pm ET.

2 comments:

Mugsy said...

Crushed hopes!

full_of_puppy_love said...

its all about accountability. i feel the same way. also i think if you dont give periodic updates, even if they are pointless, you run the risk of losing readers. also, alex still not following me. hmmmmmmm..... losing brownie points alex.