email me. feel awesome.

14 April 2010

Hey

So today I was dancing with CJ and a chick asked if we were dating. Ha! We both burst out laughing and said no, obviously. It was hilarious. I don't know about you, but I think CJ's gayness is pretty extremely apparent. In fact I know it is. The idea! What a laugh that gave me. CJ even drew me a picture about it later on because it is just SO RIDICULOUS. Ha ha! Wow. I can't even get it through my head.

In other news, no rehearsal this week which really stinks. It means I am not going to be with my cast buddies which is fun and I am going to be doing homework instead which is boring. Oh, woe is me.

I bought new eyeliner, liquid this time, in black and brown because I have been digging the heavy-lined upper lid 60's look these days and pencil liner just doesn't dish out the same drama. Fear not, ghosties, I still opt for the barely-there makeup look most of the time. I'm not getting all girly on you.

I would like to apologise to you ghosts about my incredible absence. It was very unkind of me to do so and I will try not to do it again. I am going to make it up to you by writing another post of very good writing quality and thoughtfulness after I finish this catching-up one, because that is the kind the readers I know in person always want from me. I thought of one today and I said, "It is time." Or something like that.

In case you may have forgotten, or were unaware entirely, I am currently taking the Vow of a Shopping Woman which I started on March 24. I can't buy clothes for three months, unless it is a bathing suit (which I've bought), shorts or (this one is new) shoes, because I only have Crocs and Crocs are ugly things I didn't buy. I need flats and some good shoes for Fall. Anyway, my point is that I'm going to make a thing for it on the sidebar so you can watch me suffer.

3 comments:

full_of_puppy_love said...

i find that liquid eyeliner flakes off. and why are you buying shoes for fall in april.

Callie said...

because it's been bothering me all year, and spring is like fall but wetter.

Anonymous said...

u no callie that is a big fat lie that u only have crocs...our mud room is full of shoes and like a likea i wanna SCREAM that u would even say that...am i missing something here? and i cant believe u admitted u own a pair of cocs like gross