email me. feel awesome.

07 April 2010

Aghast

Alright ghosts. It has been days and days and days and days since I've posted. I am genuinely sorry about this. There are so many things I want to blog about, I simply have to write them down and organise my thoughts elsewhere. At this point I am simply going to post a very select few of my many pictures taken over the last little while. While they may seem like a lot, believe me, these are just previews. It was my birthday on the fifth! Yay! Birthday girl hat! It was a lot of fun. Mugs had his birthday on the third, so it was birthday cake and Easter feast mania. I really have to work out to burn that stuff off. Here I am making popcorn.
Birthday picture . From left: Dave (Chloé's boyfriend), Chloé (sister), Katelyn (best friend/soul mate) and Court (brother). Of course my bra is sticking out.
Chloé, for some reason, took pictures of me washing Clara at the Pet Wash.
Colour co-ordination not planned. Chloé and Dave, Mugs and I on the Bruce Trail on my birthday. The shirts Chloé and I are wearing kind of define us (mine has Mario character names, hers is the batman symbol and it says Arkham Asylum underneath).
Trees.
More tree.
Three out of four siblings. Lots of fun, but still, we miss Clint.
Sultry. Doesn't she have rad glasses?
Childhood art. This is the "C" of my name; it's my signature.
This was randomly on one of the woodworking shops' windows at OCAD.
The building beside OCAD. So cool.
Our group for visiting OCAD and the AGO. It was awesome. We saw original Group of Seven paintings! I was SO STOKED. I was just blown away! I could have stared at them all day. I once had to paint imitating a member of the Group of Seven's style, and I chose Lauren Harris. His art is my most favourite, and there were two of his works there, including this one, which I had to be torn away from. Amazing, amazing, amazing. I also took an illegal picture of a sculpture I really enjoyed, but I got Katelyn's arm in there because stealth photos are difficult. Also, it didn't capture the use of negative space particularly well, so that was a bummer. As a plus side, we were with our Australian exchange teacher, and he is really, really awesome.
Katelyn and I went out for lunch at this nice place but we didn't find out until after our meal that they didn't take debit so I had to venture three blocks down the road to the Scotiabank (which isn't even my bank!) and take out the money plus 1.50$ charge. Annoying.

6 comments:

Joe said...

callie, that's got to be coolest shirt i've ever seen you wear.

(next to the mc d's shirt of course)

Callie said...

thanks joe. i'll wear next time i see you, maybe.

katelyn said...

i seriously dig the unintenial color coordination, thats really weird

Callie said...

i know. hahah. i dig your comment.

Anonymous said...

u no that back yard shor is lookin pretty bleek..like getto yard right?

Anonymous said...

u no that backyard shot is lookin pretty bleek.. like getto yard totally...