email me. feel awesome.

22 November 2008

This Post is Really Not Important

Oooooooooookayyy! Now you can read my old posts if you want, which I doubt you do, but I permit you nonetheless. Like you needed my permission.
I edited them so that they were somewhat better, and I hope you can deal with my crappiness. I deleted a few of them and my blog feels incredible shrunken and tiny. My blog has shrinkage. Haha.
Anyway, I even deleted one of the more recent ones, the one about Fever, because a scary thought crossed my mind that I would really rather not share. My thoughts scare me more than the real world does in almost every scenario I've encountered thus far.
So, since I'm wasting time and filling up space and blogging about nothing and probably diverting people from my blog, I'll end this day with...a question mark, because I work later and who knows what could happen there!

No comments: