email me. feel awesome.

21 November 2008

Old Posts = Bad Posts (as in don't read them)


I was just looking over all my old, old posts, and even those not really so old, and I realise how much I can change in a little while. I really have changed. Don't read my old posts. they're dumb.
And right now my dumb cat that is more like a dumb dog is sitting on my lap, covering my in hair and drooling all over the place! Does anybody else's cat drool? Am I the only one who has to suffer through cat saliva leaking all over your already hair-encased garments? Goodness! My cats are so dumb.
OK. I should really be going to bed, because I have dance in the morning because my crazed dance teacher doesn't know when to call it a snow day.

just thought I would throw in a picture of my beast. Little Clara.

No comments: