email me. feel awesome.

10 September 2009

Baaaaaaaaaaanana

Wow. I haven't posted in 17 days. That is really bad.
Well, my first excuse will be that I was simply distracted for a few days. I don't always post every day, so few-day distractions are acceptable.
My next excuse is that I went to go visit family for four days, driving all over the place, so I obviously wasn't blogging then.
When I returned from that journey, I was in no mood to blog, as I was tired, plus bogging meant sitting and I had been sitting in a car a very long time and was not exactly itching to plunk down and do it again.
After the one night in my own bed we left again to go visit more family, so for those two days I did not blog.
Then it was the last day before school so I spent it outside tanning and having good times with Katelyn and Mugs and Indian food.
I finally felt the urge to blog, but the computer was screwed. So I couldn't physically blog. It was terrible.
Now the computer is not screwed, so I am explaining my lack of any bloggish connection for 17 days, and that's about it. I will also mention that I will probably be blogging less now that school has started so you ghosts should definitely not be expecting a blog every day.
This semester I have Anthropology/Psychology/Sociology, Fashion, Functions and Physics. Anthro is pretty cool right now, but I imagine it will get better as time goes on and we become more involved in the subjects and such. Fashion, so far, is turning out to be pretty lame, consisting of a superfluous detail of our teacher's experiences in PEI as she positively fell at the feet of her PEI Dirt Shirt, which is actually really ugly, as well as ripping out magazine pictures to illustrate via collages as to "why people wear clothes". Functions is Functions, still mostly review, and Physics is the same (but I have Purdy, so plus!).
I gotta split!

2 comments:

Mugs said...

Make like a banana and split ha lame

Callie said...

i'm glad you caught that dear muggins!